Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blogging!

I can't say I've ever blogged before. Well maybe when I was younger but that was just silly drama. I'm 21 years old and I act like I'm 50! I don't get wasted or do drugs. I don't smoke cigarettes or stay up late. I pretty much love living in the slow lane. I mean don't get me wrong I do love the occasional roller coaster and thriller but for the most part I'm just a foodie geek. While I'm eating breakfast I think about lunch and during lunch I think about dinner. It's a wonder I'm not a couple hundred pounds. I thoroughly enjoy going to new restaurants and new supermarkets. (my favorite being whole foods) I hang out with fellow blogger Breyanne and do super geeky things like hang out at country stores and travel all over to find a canning kit to keep our most precious of fruits and veggies good through out the year! Having this blog I hope to share fun recipe and foodie type advice with others and have them share the same with me! 

No comments: