Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sorry it's been so long!!







I have been computer-less for quite some time now. My ac adapter broke and the battery died! But i am back! Sadly to say not with to much to say. Work has been great. I have definitely felt like I've grown and flourished even in the past few weeks. It's really quite crazy! I feel like I care more about what I am doing. Josh, our new chef and Aina, my sous chef really make me feel like my opinion matters and let me in on menu creation and kind of let me do my own thing when it comes to laying stuff out and dessert! I have had my fair at dessert the past few weeks and it's great. I made my first baked alaska for last nights bruins game and it came out great. I want to try different versions with my own homemade icecream and different cakes and such at home. School has been tough, getting up early is beginning to take it's toll. When we move things will get better. I wont have to wake up so early. I just keep telling myself it's only one year!! I can do it! So, back to the good stuff. I am enclosing a few picture of some of the work I have been doing so definitely let me know what you think. I will post more as the days go on! x's and o's everyone!