Saturday, February 28, 2009

Winter Restaurant Week 2009

Two of my favorite times are year are mid march and august when Boston holds its semi-annual restaurant week. There are anywhere between probably 70-100 restaurants that participate with a pre-fixe menu. A 2 course lunch is around $15.oo, a 3 course lunch is around $20 and a 3 course dinner is $33. This is a steal!!! Most of these restaurants don't sell one dish regularly for under $30. This year I have a few places on my list. All for lunch, the Marliave, The Melting Pot and Top of the Hub. I have been to the melting pot before but never to the other two so when I go I will be sure to write a review on them! It's a dent on my new year's resolution to try 20 new restaurants. I hope all is well with you fellow foodies and crafters. I haven't done a whole lot of either lately due to the fact that I am getting over a sinus infection so hopefully these reviews will get me going again! Well everyone I will be chatting with you soon!

No comments: